Tuesday, January 24, 2006

wildly in love with mr gyllenhaal

~M-a-L-a-K-a-I-h~ says: (9:20:47 PM)
Just you wait Mr. Gyllenhaal.

i'm a student ... so give it to me for free says: (9:21:07 PM)
ohhh don't take jake away from us ...

~M-a-L-a-K-a-I-h~ says: (9:21:57 PM)
Precisely not, I'll bring him closer. You'd get to meet him... wouldn't that be fun?!

i'm a student ... so give it to me for free says: (9:22:25 PM)
insert *embarassing girly scream* here

i'm a student ... so give it to me for free says: (9:22:37 PM)
oh joel if you could do that i'd love you forever

~M-a-L-a-K-a-I-h~ says: (9:22:49 PM)
I'd love me forever

i'm a student ... so give it to me for free says: (9:23:07 PM)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... and love him forever

i'm a student ... so give it to me for free says: (9:23:12 PM)
once you've got him don't let go

~M-a-L-a-K-a-I-h~ says: (9:23:21 PM)
I won't, i'll be like a koala.

~M-a-L-a-K-a-I-h~ says: (9:24:00 PM)
Or a pit bull, with lockjaw. But that analogy doesn't seem half as cuddly.

i'm a student ... so give it to me for free says: (9:24:50 PM)
koalas are cute and cuddly on the outside, but they can actually be quite vicious

i'm a student ... so give it to me for free says: (9:24:59 PM)
that's where "he's mine bitch!" comes into play

~M-a-L-a-K-a-I-h~ says: (9:25:14 PM)
I knew that, that is why I thought it was perfect

~M-a-L-a-K-a-I-h~ says: (9:25:45 PM)
I look all cute and cuddly, but make a pass at my man, and look OUT FUCKERRRRRRRR!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

joel doesn't mind that u put so many of the conversations online?

lol -- but honestly, he's very quotable.. =)

11:58 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

reveal yourself anonymous! it's one of my pet hates ... people who write themselves in as anonymous

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home