Sunday, October 22, 2006

jeanne arthes' sweet sixteen


I have two bottles of Jeanne Arthes' Sweet Sixteen to give away, that a family friend gave us.

It's a lovely summer fragrance, but I'm struggling to finish Echo Woman by Davidoff, and I don't want these perfumes to go off before I'm able to start using them.

Top notes: Ginger, grapefruit, hibiscus.
Middle notes: Peach, berries, freesia and violet
Base Notes: Cedarwood, musk and vanilla.

Let me know if ya want 'em!

4 Comments:

Blogger Leana said...

i'm interested =p i want to feel like a young giggly girly girl again.. lol.. not that i 'm heaps old but i m definitely not 16 anymore =p

i was looking to get some new perfume so this is perfect timing donna =)

love ya,Leana =)

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, theres a youngie right here!! young, fresh and sweetly 16 sitting right in front of you! :P if you can't find anyone else to offload them to... i'd be happy to take them off your hands!

lol, only if you can't find anyone else tho!! =p

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done! Will try to get these out to you the next time I see you guys (or in Bon's case, the next time I see Ky)

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:O for real Donna???

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG <3

THANK YOU!!!! ^_________^

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home