Friday, October 20, 2006

long long day


I smell like drowsy because I just had a nap.

Today, I have no idea why, I spent 7 & 1/2 hours transcribing interviews for Triple J Hack for work. Without a break, because I wanted to go home soon!

I don't know whether it was me, the new equipment I had to use, or the people talking over each other in the programs (argh!), but when it hit five hours, I was like ... this is taking forever!

This was just a one-off for Triple J, I don't know if they want me back after how long I took to transcribe!

I included the pic of the kitty to explain how I feel now, ain't he/she cute?

Recap of Sprocket Trivia can be found on Mary's blog. Wish I could have gone to Oktoberfest as well ... next year!

3 Comments:

Blogger Leana said...

5 hours?! just typing away.. was it at least interesting stuff?

can't wait, less than a month and then we're all on holidays!!! some serious catching up to do, plus i have a christmas plan that i want to email everybody about... =p

love leana =)

5:16 PM  
Blogger Leana said...

oh forgot to mention- i got max factor 2000 calorie in black and not waterproof ( sick of waterproof cos it 's just so freaking hard to get rid of .. =p) cos it was on sale at priceline , about $10 and it's usually around $20 and it's pretty good, i like the fact that my mascara applying technique is getting better now.. but i m still unsure whether anybody even notices when i have it on , cos i already have black eyelashes? i've been curling them with the eyelash heater from model co and ithink that makes a slight difference.. any thoughts?

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, usually i'm like cats...ewwww (i'm so a dog person) but this time ahhhhh, its sooo cute!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home