krrrispy kremes!

Was blog stalking recently and found this hilarious post about Krispy Kremes.
It took me back to Year 12 of high school when we had our Krispy Kreme fundraiser day. I'd just had a really terrible maths test earlier, and I ate 5 Krispy Kremes, the glazed ones, to soothe my pain (I was also violently sick the next day).
I bought a box to take home, so my parents could also enjoy the sweet, sweet sugariness of a Krispy Kreme donut. I was walking home and I was stopped by a couple of boys, who CIRCLED me and demanded that I give them one of the donuts for free.
You're kidding me right? Right? What kind of madness is this?!
I refuse to give them a donut for free, and they became more insistent. I was thinking, hoping that they wouldn't beat up a girl over a Krispy Kreme, so I decided to SELL a donut to them. For $1.
And they agreed! I mean, what kind of bullies are these?
Hmmm, I should have probably exorted more money from them, rather than just charging cost price.

2 Comments:
omg
that story is insane! Are u for real?
lol....that would never have happened in bankstown, they would have knifed you and then later realised that u even had donuts to steal...
remember in year 12 when we first got them (god we're derro) and people were like
do you like donuts? you dont? not even krispy kremes?
like they were some kind of better food than a donut but still a donut.
i have to say its true. if you dont like donuts, you can still like krispy kremes.
Post a Comment
<< Home