Friday, January 12, 2007

child of the 80s

Yeah, I go on and on about my pretentious indie music taste. But what I'm listening to right now is daggy top 40 80s pop ... and I loves it!

Ever since I watched Footloose, I've been obsessed with Deniece Williams' 'Let's Hear It for the Boy'. Also on the playlist is MJ with 'Smooth Criminal', Prince 'Kiss' and 'When Doves Cry'. Though, I could probably save a bit of face with Kate Bush's 'Running Up That Hill'.

Any suggestions for my playlist?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

total eclipse of the heart by nikki french
sweet dreams by la bouche (although i dont know if thats 80's)
and throw in some lindsay lohan and paris hilton for good measure...go on! you know you want to!

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh oh oh! i forgot that one from romy and michelle - time after time

12:31 AM  
Blogger Sophia Chong said...

Ok, this isn't really 80s pop (more like early 90s), but "Can't Touch This" MC Hammer. I LOVE that song! (Don't tell anyone :O)

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home