I'M FUNDED!
I can't believe it ... Metroscreen is giving me money to make my little film 'Glory'.
I'm so excited, and I just want to thank everyone who helped me with the numerous drafts... Mary, Stef, Daren, Xi, Joel, Tony, Gwen and Chris Caines.
This is SO awesome, I'm still shaking. I don't care ... I'm dragging you guys on board to crew on this film, because you guys are awesome and beautiful and lovely.
As Mary said, I'm going to go off now and do a little happy dance!
I'm so excited, and I just want to thank everyone who helped me with the numerous drafts... Mary, Stef, Daren, Xi, Joel, Tony, Gwen and Chris Caines.
This is SO awesome, I'm still shaking. I don't care ... I'm dragging you guys on board to crew on this film, because you guys are awesome and beautiful and lovely.
As Mary said, I'm going to go off now and do a little happy dance!

6 Comments:
hey soph - it's actually not that much is in cash, only about $2000 or something I think. most of it's in kind ... like equipment, and editing facilities.
I think it's a little too early to celebrate, let's make the thing first... and then we'll see!
OMG! wow! your first official film.. is this part of uni? or outside uni? when do u start making this? i'll be glad to help in any way i can whether it's transporting food to crew, transporting you around to places, etc.. just give me an email/ or a call.. and yeah! party time for you! congragulations!! i m so happy for you! good luck with it =)
alls i can say is :
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
and you deserve it!!!
That's amazingly cool!
Congratulations!
Øyvind
CONGRATS!!!!....that sounds totally AWESOME!!!!
ditto all that
Post a Comment
<< Home