Dave's 20th garden party
Just came back from a nice, chilled arvo at Dave's place celebrating his 20th year of existence. It was a mix of his school friends, UTS people, and UNSW-ians.
Lovely Jemma was there from uni, as was Pete, and I also got to know Michael who is on the Sprocket Exec (why does everyone think he's from Sweden?) Also spoke to this guy, have no idea what his name is from Macq uni, I know he told me but I forget (this always happens to me!) but he was lovely too.
So. much. food. Lamb cutlets, sausages, bean salad, garden salad, tabouli, pasta, soft drink, beer, chips & dip, carrot sticks, celery sticks, crackers, lollies ... both Jemma & I were like - we gotta come over to Dave's more often!
Music was tops too. Jose Gonzales! Magic Numbers! Also thrown in was a Britney Spears medley/mashup, which brought back soooo many memories of high school.
Dave's dog Minty, a cute little white fluffball, didn't like me at first, but soon acceded to a belly rub :)
Jemma offered me a lift back to the station, since it was on the way. After a few wrong turns and missed turnoffs, we got there though. I was just thinking, i'm glad it wasn't me driving in Epping at night, I'd be so freaked!
Unfortunately couldn't stay for poker, but hope you ripped those guys to shreds Dave! Happy 20th!
Lovely Jemma was there from uni, as was Pete, and I also got to know Michael who is on the Sprocket Exec (why does everyone think he's from Sweden?) Also spoke to this guy, have no idea what his name is from Macq uni, I know he told me but I forget (this always happens to me!) but he was lovely too.
So. much. food. Lamb cutlets, sausages, bean salad, garden salad, tabouli, pasta, soft drink, beer, chips & dip, carrot sticks, celery sticks, crackers, lollies ... both Jemma & I were like - we gotta come over to Dave's more often!
Music was tops too. Jose Gonzales! Magic Numbers! Also thrown in was a Britney Spears medley/mashup, which brought back soooo many memories of high school.
Dave's dog Minty, a cute little white fluffball, didn't like me at first, but soon acceded to a belly rub :)
Jemma offered me a lift back to the station, since it was on the way. After a few wrong turns and missed turnoffs, we got there though. I was just thinking, i'm glad it wasn't me driving in Epping at night, I'd be so freaked!
Unfortunately couldn't stay for poker, but hope you ripped those guys to shreds Dave! Happy 20th!

1 Comments:
i missed out on lamb cutlets!
dammit!
Post a Comment
<< Home