Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sculpture by the Sea '06

The Sculpture by the Sea walk from Bondi-Tamarama was tough for all us unfit, lazy people! Juliana, Soph, Rena, Laura & Chris braved the crowds and the heat ... and here is a small selection of the day's photos.

I especially liked the melted Mr Whippy van, but my personal favourite is the water jug with legs because it seems so Alice in Wonderland-ish to me.

I think Soph has better photos than I do, so it might be worth checking out her Facebook! Let me know if you want to get a copy of any of the photos I took (46 in total!) as well... As you know I'm on a 500MB ADSL limit a month, so I can't put them all up!

Also, how was dinner afterwards?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that melted Mr Whippy van is the freakin' coolest thing i've ever seen!

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dinner at hog's breath cafe was excellent. i'd go there again. doesnt your limit apply to downloads only?

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home