Documentary Screening Spring '06
*Photos have been minimised for space ... if you want to see them clearly, click on them!
Hilik (the artist who featured in our doco) came to see the end product at the doco screening ... and he liked it! Here he is pictured with Jade, Mel, (fellow documentarians) and I.
Just for fun, Stef, Mel, Mary & I did the Japanese schoolgirls' "Cheese-ou!" in the intermission.

Afterwards we headed up to The Clare for post-screening drinks. Here's Mike demonstrating to Mary how to skateboard in a pub (and before he got told off by the bar staff... Strike one!)
The boy then proceeded to get blind drunk, fell over, and was evicted by bar staff after much arguing... "But I didn't do anything wrong!?"
Miss ("I despise all 2nd years") Jade's boot. Note the trailing toilet paper.
Got lipstick?

And to end the night on a nice note, some lovely photos of friends forever ... awww...

Other highlights:
* A declaration of undying love for Anna from Daren "I'm so got for you"
* "Daren, just cut the umbilical cord ok?"
* Mike versus Andrew (lecturer) on a pool play-off for Mike's final grade
* Oyvind, Mayuri, Stef & Gwen's skillz at the pool table
* Keya's punishment for not coming on the night - a round of calls and SMS that alluded to something more than friendship happening with Mary and Daren - which of course I must clarify, didn't happen.
Hilik (the artist who featured in our doco) came to see the end product at the doco screening ... and he liked it! Here he is pictured with Jade, Mel, (fellow documentarians) and I.Just for fun, Stef, Mel, Mary & I did the Japanese schoolgirls' "Cheese-ou!" in the intermission.

Afterwards we headed up to The Clare for post-screening drinks. Here's Mike demonstrating to Mary how to skateboard in a pub (and before he got told off by the bar staff... Strike one!)
The boy then proceeded to get blind drunk, fell over, and was evicted by bar staff after much arguing... "But I didn't do anything wrong!?"
Miss ("I despise all 2nd years") Jade's boot. Note the trailing toilet paper.Got lipstick?

And to end the night on a nice note, some lovely photos of friends forever ... awww...

Other highlights:
* A declaration of undying love for Anna from Daren "I'm so got for you"
* "Daren, just cut the umbilical cord ok?"
* Mike versus Andrew (lecturer) on a pool play-off for Mike's final grade
* Oyvind, Mayuri, Stef & Gwen's skillz at the pool table
* Keya's punishment for not coming on the night - a round of calls and SMS that alluded to something more than friendship happening with Mary and Daren - which of course I must clarify, didn't happen.

4 Comments:
that's hot bitch.
LOL!
what a funny night!
but clicking on the pictures doesn't make them bigger it just makes them open in another browser same size.... so i couldn't get that great shot of me and you... and then print it and then scribe "frends forever" in glitter on it!!!
btw. thankyou for telling people it didn't happen, i dont want a joke to turn into people believing shit....like with two girls i know...
*hint* *hint*
Such a hilarious night! Whoever didn't come missed out on a lot. *hint hint nudge nudge*
How drunk does daren look! Oh there was this girl in first year that was hitting on jeff too, sooooo funny!! He came up to me and said he was leaving because he was getting scared.
See y'all wednesday!
I'm refusing to get my pic taken with Daren again unless he's wearing his brokeback cowboy hat.
And yes, I am ignoring stef's comment...
Post a Comment
<< Home