Thursday, December 07, 2006

the return of the SMS bully!

At uni right now, waiting for work to start at 6 ... *sigh*.

Am in the Building 2 computer lab, and thought I was in the room all by myself, so I started to play Goldfrapp from my computer at a fairly loud volume. Then a guy in the room told me off... but seriously, I didn't know anyone else was there! And it's Goldfrapp! Grrr.

Anyway, I know what you're all here for ... the return of the SMS bully. Here's her latest piece:

Dog if ya going to school tomorrow slut im going to kick your hole

I'm not replying anymore, and I'm sort of glad that the person who is supposed to be getting the messages isn't. She probably thinks she's really intimidating this poor girl... and she isn't even getting these messages. Hahahaha.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

OMG...

u see, your not even trying and your helping some poor innocent bullied girly girl out there....

just one more day in the life of Donna, super Producer Extraordinaire!

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg, I thought we were gonna wait until the Shins concert before we sms bullied Donna again?

Øyvind

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your hole? your hole?!!!!! hole?! your? hole?!





hole?

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I strongly disagree, all evidence suggests that this bully is in fact of the male variety.
Do you really think its a girl?
As a girl, I know that I would not kick another girls 'hole'.

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's crazy!
I totally agree with luce. Hole?!?! WTF!? definitely male.

ah, Donna, protector of the meek!

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i don't really know any production designers per se, but i know a couple of ppl from map who have done stuff before like costumes/production design stuff.

I think Xi Xiao has done quite a bit, but i dunno if your project can wait for her to come back.

email me at ljk131 at gmail.com and i'll email you their numbers.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home