Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I've just been SMS bullied...

This afternoon, I received a text message from a person I didn't know:

"Ur a LITTLE STINKIN SLUT who needs another hiding again"
Oooh ... k. Seeing as I'm pretty sure I don't have a boyfriend, or sleeping around, or trying to steal other people's boyfriends, I think this person had the wrong number. So, I ignore it.
Later:
"Im going 2 bash u this afternoon"
So I reply:

"I think you have the wrong number and if you continue to send messages to me, I have your number and will take it to the police."
Hee hee hee. But the person still doesn't get it (I've taken out their name but it's a girl if you were wondering):

"Wat ya doin bra its *****"


So I reply:

"You have the wrong number."

And now they get quite conversational:


"Its ***** ****** ya idiot new numba"

I reply and try to be helpful:


"Look, I have no idea who you are. I suggest you find your friend's real number. Stop smsing me."

And I get this back:


"F*** you Dan"

Awww... I've probably broken up a wonderful friendship.
Hmmm... I actually want them to call me now, so I can tell them off. Omigosh, I've just been SMS bullied!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

OMG, trust you to get sms-bullied....wait, isn't that more something that'd happen to keya?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe she mean't 'f*** you Don'.As in, you know, Donna. What have you been doing to this poor girl?

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Shins are coming btw

Øyvind

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When?

10:27 PM  
Blogger Leana said...

lol. I m amazed at how patient you were in trying to resolve the situation. stupid guy.. why would u bother having an argument over sms?

by the time u got thru typing all the swear words and the mean message, your 'angry fire' would be gone and there would be no pt..he must have just been fuming inside for so long, waiting for the replies. then typing more sms in response.. if u're having an argument, wouldn't u want immediate feedback?

he should have just called... then he would have realised.. hang on, wrong number, maybe apologized or just hung up... stupid person!

walking was fun, i m so sorry my mum ended up talking to me on my phone for so long.. once a week is good.. i felt very fit afterwards.. kingsgrove is surprisingly a good area for walking, some slight slopes, some downhill, nice houses too..

and it only takes about an hr.. we can go exploring other suburbs =p should have typed this all in an email =p see u soon!

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to an interview with the band they are coming early next year for a quick tour. Still haven't seen it confirmed anywhere though. Can't believe I've missed them twice

Øyvind

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool. I'll be there. While we're there, we can sms bully Donna...

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home