sniffle sniffle...
Films I've cried in:
Grave of the Fireflies
Rabbit Proof Fence
Letters to Ali
Films one of my friends (anonymous) has cried in:
Catch Me If You Can
Black Beauty
Charlotte's Web
Titanic
Ever After
Brother Bear
Another friend (also anonymous) cried in:
Open Season
3 Comments:
i cried in BEAN. you know when he leaves and here's just giving everyone the finger because he STILL doesnt know what i means? thats sad i reckon
LOL
Dammit Anna, you funny bunny!
You guys know me, I'm not a crier....but have you seen
I AM SAM
dammit, i think i cried a lifetimes worth of tears for that film, seriously, i don't think their was a moment i WASN'T crying!
HAHAHA both you and i cant spell 'here's' and 'their' although, i gott give it to you - 'there' is a very tricky dicky word!
I AM SAM was a load of crap.
Post a Comment
<< Home