Donna turns 20! birthday celebrations
Fun with lists:
Catching the train with Anna, and this girl in our carriage had ADD and was bouncing off the walls and talking to herself. We always get the crazies.
Waiting for the SLOWEST bus in the world to arrive at Railway Sq and then CRAWL up King St.
The reasons why going to church is beneficial:
*You get a boyfriend
*You get cheap rent and digs near the city
* … and yes, the spiritual fulfilment of it all. This is probably the most legit reason.
Kuletos … never again on a Saturday night at happy hour … the place was PACKED to the rafters. We escaped to the Marly.
The cards I got!
*Veg got me a card which said "to a special mum", because I'm her Facebook mum. Much love, offspring of mine.
*LJ's colouring in and also drawing of a TARDIS for me! Also giving me license to be emo in my 20s.
*Lam's B-E-N-N-Y acronym.
*Oxfam Unwrapped love from my all my high school friends. They bought me a toilet ("Hope you appreciate the sanitary facility we provided! – Ying) and the gift of pig training ("This gift will bring much happiness to many people, oink, oink!!" – Jules) For a while I was like "training the pigs to do what?" Then I realised it's training the farmers to take care of the pigs. Ohhhh ... I geddit.
Anna and Lam kidnapping my phone and sending txts like "I love sex with pigs who are trained like dogs" to Keya and Iz. I got confused txts back from K-bear and Iz later that night.
Pouty photos.
Gangsta photos.
People mixed! High school crew mixed a bit with uni friends, which was fantastic.
Andy's outfit – black&white fur big pimpin' jacket and bright blue pants with zippers all down the legs. I've told him that we can't be friends anymore.
Worst vodkas in the world.
Alissa's transport nightmare! The girl is SO sweet, came up to see me even though she had to dash off because she was illegally parked! Lissa, am still up for lunch this week ... email/Facebook me!
I had (protected) foot sex with Lam – this was after Anna was explaining about her irrational fear of feet touching. It was strictly stocking to sock contact only :)
Anna and Lam discussing names for their future children. Lam, do you have to prey on my friends for rent-a-wombs?
Had a fantastic night, just because I got to spend it with people I LOVE like crazy. Thank you for coming along *mwah!*
*You get a boyfriend
*You get cheap rent and digs near the city
* … and yes, the spiritual fulfilment of it all. This is probably the most legit reason.
*Veg got me a card which said "to a special mum", because I'm her Facebook mum. Much love, offspring of mine.
*LJ's colouring in and also drawing of a TARDIS for me! Also giving me license to be emo in my 20s.
*Lam's B-E-N-N-Y acronym.
*Oxfam Unwrapped love from my all my high school friends. They bought me a toilet ("Hope you appreciate the sanitary facility we provided! – Ying) and the gift of pig training ("This gift will bring much happiness to many people, oink, oink!!" – Jules) For a while I was like "training the pigs to do what?" Then I realised it's training the farmers to take care of the pigs. Ohhhh ... I geddit.
Had a fantastic night, just because I got to spend it with people I LOVE like crazy. Thank you for coming along *mwah!*

2 Comments:
Sooooo glad you had a good night!!!
Sorry i couldn't make it!
Mwa!
Sorry to miss it!
Happy birthday
Post a Comment
<< Home