Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Greens Ps and IT & HR troubles and politicians and baby burgers

Passed my green Ps today. What a money-making rort! I followed the two golden rules of:
  • Don't turn.
  • Slow down as soon as you can.

    I got my license done at Rockdale - and now my license has a big ugly GAP between my name and my address. I heard Bev Hills did this, and so didn't go there - Rockdale, how have you failed me? My last license was so pretty. Now it looks SO dodgy like I paid up some Triad member to fix it up for me.

    ***
    IT and HR departments, I ask you, what did I ever do to you?! You won't let me into the building (pass expired today) and you've been threatening to cut off my computer and email access for the last week via your automated emails!

    Alls well and good now because of the admin angel at work. BUT even my workmates have confessed that I'm unusually picked on by these departments. Grrr.

    ***
    I HATE politicians who blather on about how their policies are better than the other party, or how the other party sucks. Talk about your OWN policies and don't waste your breath bagging out the other party.

    Repeat offenders are Helen "our broadband is cheaper than Labor's broadband" Coonan and Peter Costello (who even brought in a prop - the Kevin Rudd "sorry I didn't know what I was talking about when I was talking about productivity" papers - and proceeded to read from it on air)

    Yes, I do realise the two above are Liberals. Labor does it too, but I haven't found one that's really pissed me off as yet - most of the time that sort of thing is from Rudd and Gillard though.

    However, I'll offer the Liberals one concession. Props to Alexander Downer. The man is highly intelligent, knows what he's talking about, focuses on that, and doesn't waste time bagging out Labor's policies. When I'm transcribing a Downer interview the man often sends me on a lengthy Google search trying to find the correct spelling for some obscure foreign place, event etc.

    ***
    Tee hee!
  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Sophia Chong said...

    It's a shame alexander downer was such and incompetent liberal leader that they had to get in johnny howard though!

    you know.. john howard's indigenous plan is making lots of people vote for him.

    i hate him! hate hate hate!!!

    9:47 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home