need DVD printer and those crazy Europeans
Does anyone have a DVD printer I can use to print on the surface on the disc? Willing to pay cost of materials, ink etc. Just a bit poor at the moment, and some of the places I've talked to about DVD printing want an arm and a leg!
Was registering my film at this European website, and came across a few curious options...

Hmmm...
(Apple+Shift+4 Linjie! I love it!)
Was registering my film at this European website, and came across a few curious options...

Hmmm...
(Apple+Shift+4 Linjie! I love it!)

4 Comments:
Have you tried the mob across the road on Harris St? How many do you need to print?
They were the first people I spoke to! They charge $8 per disc. Not a joke. I asked them several times to clarify!
I've got other estimates that come in about $4 per disc, but still I'm hoping to at least get it down to maybe $2 or less... I'm still quite poor.
At that pricing I'd be buying my own printer!
$4-8 is pretty OTT. You're on a mac, aren't you? Otherwise I'd recommend one of those lightscribe burners...
Speaking of OTT printing costs, to print 1 A3 colour page at kinkos costs $9!
$9 i kid you not!
Post a Comment
<< Home