Friday, April 27, 2007

friday funnies

  • This article had me in STITCHES.

  • I love this video. I want my money now, bitch!

  • Pineapple! Pineapple!

    I had a terrible week. Hope yours went better!
  • 4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    have you seen the vid of keepon, the cutest little dancing robot ever?? omg, this guys's composed of two marshmallow shapes but has a larger repetoire of moves than me :p
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g-yrjh58ms

    btw come to wolf and cub this friday!! 16 dollars, at the metro

    9:56 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I tried playing the youtube vid and it crashed my firefox!

    surprisingly, not a huge fan of wolf & cub ... let me know how it was though if you went.

    7:44 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hahahaha. mmm, a rare case of ie trumping firefox? :p actually, i find that firefox isnt too good with youtube. try the long way and look up 'keepon dancing robot'. its worth it :D

    wolf and cub were enjoyable, their drummers (there are 2!) were impressive, but was too tired on the night to appreciate it

    9:55 PM  
    Blogger Sophia Chong said...

    i thought wolf and cub rocked. very energetic.

    11:02 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home