Friday, April 06, 2007

no longer in debt and other stories

I got paid on Thursday and now have positive figures in my bank account! (Although St George did charge me a $45 fee because I didn't have sufficient funds in my bank a/c for a direct debit)

My Television and Popular Culture reader now has 'Slut' and 'Whore' scrawled across the inside cover ... thanks Lam. I flew a paper aeroplane at his head later.

My Creative Techniques script is currently very unoriginal and I'm grasping at straws trying to *fix* it before we go to shoot. I'm having trouble fulfilling the 'creative' part of Creative Tech.

My mother INSISTS that if you rub your armpits with garlic, it will make underarm sweat smell go away. I REFUSE to try it, and she's been chasing me around the house with cloves of garlic.

I spend more time at the gym talking rather than exercising - UTS gym has undergone a musical renaissance, instead of the trance they used to play I'm hearing Silverchair and Damien Rice!

I now have a 7PM to 1AM shift at work(!) because we're entering the world of late night television transcription ... there are some shifts that go until 3AM in the morning...eeek.

Latest celebrity non-event: Andrew Hansen (Chaser) dressed as a samurai getting into a taxi on Harris St.

Since when was tartan back in fashion? Since when was tartan ever in fashion? Why am I seeing tartan in stores?! I'm scared, hug me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leana said...

lol i m not minding the tartan.. purr had this cute tartan jacket
and i m loving checked stuff too =p
u know what i hate
the cropped tights and the long jumper dress thingy AND
jackets with a ring of fur around collar =/

11:47 PM  
Blogger Sophia Chong said...

aiya... you won't smell like armpit, but you'll smell like garlic! (or more likely, both! :P)

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey donna, just read your post again,

latest 'celebrity' sighting- matt welsh and laura newtown together at the qvb this afternoon =)

i asked mum about the garlic thing.. and she said that's it a REALLY ancient way of making yourself not smelly? lol

10:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tartan always returns in Autumn.

And I think your mum was playing an April fools joke on you...

12:26 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

OMG

Best blog Ever!!!

Hilarious!!!!!!!!

*snaps*

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home