Monday, February 19, 2007

'Glory' wrap party

Lots of photos from the wrap party! I thought it was an awesome night, and I hope everyone had fun - well I guess they did by the speed at which the bar tab finished. It was really nice night out in the beer garden of the Marly as well, and a lot of the crew showed up, which was awesome.

Good times:
  • Alex's partner Cecilia asking me about what the Chinese symbol on her necklace that Alex's mother gave her means, me not knowing, then her bagging me out for not being a real Chinese person! Cecilia also picked up that my name is the same as one of the characters in Seinfeld. All I can say is, I'm the original!
  • Dave running from Gretel (and the other girls), who during the shoot, wanted him to show us his abs. "I feel so objectified!"
  • Imogen eating Veg's cherry ... the cherry from Veg's cocktail. Get your mind out of the gutter.
  • Mary slapping Xander around like nobody's business.
  • Emma thinking Mary's boyfriend's name was Sandra, and being very confused.
  • The ale we received when we ordered a merlot.
  • Veg holding the bar tab card because I couldn't be trusted with it.
  • My first taste of absinthe, courtesy of Andy. Me and almost pure alcohol don't go well together.
  • The gorgeous cocktails, Emma's Pink Panther, Imogen's lychee and lime mojito, and Mary's Filipino Slipper.
  • Me being completely broke at the end of the night! I still am broke.

  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sandra! i loves it! that's hilarious! You should soooo call him that the next time you see him, then he'll be confused, not just Emma!

    And YES everybody else had a fabulous time!!!!! Thankyou Donna for going broke for us!!!! We loves you!!!

    OMG, i wish i had done an Absinthe shot with you, we could've gotten dead together!

    12:39 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home