Monday, February 05, 2007

babies and birthdays


  • Rena's sister Ally has had a baby girl today, and they're naming her Anna! I feel like I've known Ally and Jimmy forever cause I've known Rena since Year 1, and it's strange to think of Ally having kids. Awww, Rena is gonna be an aunty!
  • Keya's 20th champagne brunch/pool partay was yesterday. Keya made the SWEETEST personal collages for everyone with photos of us and a little typed message. I love mine, and am still deciding where to put it in my room.
  • LJ and Luci's birthday parties are on the same night, at the same place! How extra convenient for me...I hate it when you have two things on the same night and they're on opposite sides of Sydney.
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger LJ said...

    at the same place? AHAHAHAHAHAA how thoroughly convenient for you

    10:10 PM  
    Blogger Leana said...

    wow! champagne party? fancy! did u meet a girl called ella there ? she works at esprit too and is full of interesting stories! and she's really funny!

    did i miss your film wrap party? we should go visit the baby and ally... do u know which hospital they're at? and how long new mothers stay in hospitals for?

    4:31 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ill send a photo round later. new mothers stay in hospital for about 4 days, more if caesarian birth (which it wasnt), so she's getting discharged tomorrow. with its eyes open, the baby looks like a lil cat! i like it already ;)

    10:24 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home