Monday, January 29, 2007

celebrity non-events!

Us film students have lives filled with glamour! celebrities! bright lights! Here's three celebrity non-events of the week:

  • Veg & I saw Axle 'flasher' Whitehead in Kensington St, next to the Clare! He was being filmed for something, so I suppose he's having another go at presenting. Veg & I tried to be very cool and not look at them, then started giggling afterwards. Hee hee.

  • I saw Kamahl in the ABC lobby today, when I was just coming back from my lunch break! Kamahl! That beats both seeing Don Burke and also Julian Morrow at the ABC. Anyway, those Chaser guys are everywhere. Gen claims to have seen all of them at one point on her walks to uni.

  • I'm secretly stalking Baz Luhrmann and Catherine Martin because my favourite group of Germans and my favourite producer live next door to him! I've been over to see them many times this week...but no Baz or Cath popping in to borrow a cup of sugar.
  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger Leana said...

    OMG u hang out near where Baz and Catherine live???!!!

    that's so cool!!
    =)

    the clare is getting cooler, holding a sister event to 'purple sneakers' on friday nights

    8:48 PM  
    Blogger Sophia Chong said...

    Hey Donna!

    I'm too lazy to email you. Firstly, yay $0.60! w00t.

    Secondly, Melbourne was awesome. We saw Fernando Gonzalez, Pat Rafter and Steve Cananne!

    We went to Melbourne Park, BDO and did heaps of shopping as well as go clubbing. We went to the Australian Centre for Moving Images as well.

    You would have loved it! Next time though... you have to come!

    xo,

    Soph

    10:47 PM  
    Blogger Sophia Chong said...

    Oh, btw, Melbourne clubs have dorky names.

    'Click Click' and 'Ding Dong' o_O.

    10:48 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    BAZ!!!! BAZ!!! I LOOOOOOVE BAZZZ!

    i saw Michelle Lesley walk into IKEA today....does that count?

    11:06 PM  
    Blogger LJ said...

    heheh...i think i know that same group of germans and producer

    btw, i hope my 21st invite didn't get lost, hope you're coming.

    1:14 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home