Tuesday, March 06, 2007

mid-week randomness

Grrr, I didn't get the ABC television internship. The email read "blah, blah, blah... pool of many candidates...blah, blah, blah...better luck next time". Sigh. I guess there's always next year.

Mardi Gras was pretty awesome. Met up with Joel early at Lindt, and he scored us some free chocolate and white chocolate eclairs so he was my hero for the day.

We were supposed to meet up with Jem, but she was running late. Oxford St was packed, and we couldn't even squeeze into the crowd because there were so many people standing on plastic stools. So the tall people got taller. Jem, who is like twice my height, now knows how it feels! (ask her for her stories about being tall and going to concerts)

Although Joel and I couldn't see anything at first, and were stuck in front of these drunk Poms - one who had a whistle and was blowing it almost directly into Joel's ear - we slowly and steathily made our way to almost the front. I have learnt something from Sensei Soph and Sensei Rena and their concert-strategy-for-short-people.

Veg and Gretel were behind the Amnesty float and we were SO prepped to yell out to them, but as it turns out as we later discovered, LJ and Lam got to them first.

Met up with Jiao later that night, who was with Melissa, and later saw with Lam, LJ and friends...Megan, Hannah and Connie! See, I can remember names!

ALSO, I will not forget Lam breathing in and taking a big 'ol whiff of Hannah's boot! You're disgusting, but us hags all platonically loves you anyways.

We all kind of scattered into the night, different people had different plans, and I just went home. I had major blisters on my feet and the gold finish off had rubbed off my sandals. Feet had trouble functioning the next day.


Some people (Britt, Jeff, Oyvind aka Mr "I buy vinyl", & Mary "my mailbox was blown up" Helen) have been very busy making sure that my comments on one random post have hit 129! Clicky clicky to see and read and be overcome with their awesomeness.


Hetero-Seacrest out! (See, I do read the comments)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sophia Chong said...

Aw, commiserations on the ABC thing :( See you on Thurs!

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its hetro-seacreat out.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OR OR OR!!!!!!
gay-crest out
yeah baby

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home