Tropfest 07

Where were all the MAP students?! None of you turned up *sniff sniff* (except Alissa, but she had her own picnic going on)
So, it ended up being my lovely schoolfriends: an optom student, a medical science student, and a science major!

We devoured a barbeque chicken, salad, donuts, apple rounds, dip, chips ... SO full at the end, it was disgusting. And we didn't get burnt despite the blazing sun, which was incredible. Played poker, UNO, talked, talked, talked...watched a lonely boy make out with a crocodile hand puppet (you know what I'm talking about if you were there)

I was credited in the film that Hugo produced 'Real Thing'. Although I didn't deserve the credit. I was SO sick on that day, but I rocked up to set, then they told me "Go home, you're sick!". And I did and slept like a baby.
I was speaking to some MAP students, and there's actually a lot of them who really don't like the films that end up getting into Tropfest...I do agree that there's a bias towards comedies etc etc and some of the films aren't very technically proficient but I loves loves the festival because it's a giant picnic day with FILMS! *mwah*
***
I'm getting a haircut tomorrow. No change in hair length, but thinking of tidying up the ends. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home