I've started bringing my lunch instead of buying it
DEBT
$1000 to my parents (Glory, CTP green slip, car registration, miscellaneous)
$509 third-party car insurance
$80 NRMA membership
$179 mobile phone bill
BANK ACCOUNT
$25.62
SHORT TERM GOALS
$50 MIFF entry fee
$150 Glory DVD and promotional materials
$50 various upcoming birthday presents
LONG TERM GOALS (looking more and more unlikely)
$5000 for MAP Project
$8000 for end of year trip
INCOME
Hopefully $1000 (after tax, paid fortnightly), though it may turn out to be more like $900 because the tax is a bitch. It goes in ... it goes out, and then I have to wait another two weeks to get paid again!
$1000 to my parents (Glory, CTP green slip, car registration, miscellaneous)
$509 third-party car insurance
$80 NRMA membership
$179 mobile phone bill
BANK ACCOUNT
$25.62
SHORT TERM GOALS
$50 MIFF entry fee
$150 Glory DVD and promotional materials
$50 various upcoming birthday presents
LONG TERM GOALS (looking more and more unlikely)
$5000 for MAP Project
$8000 for end of year trip
INCOME
Hopefully $1000 (after tax, paid fortnightly), though it may turn out to be more like $900 because the tax is a bitch. It goes in ... it goes out, and then I have to wait another two weeks to get paid again!

7 Comments:
hey just looked at your nrma thing
isn't there a cheaper NRMA student thing or something if u're not yet 20? u don't turn 20 til july
lol i've been bringing lunches to uni too, sandwiches and grapes! =) plus yoghurt is really filling =)
a friend's high school friend, was offered 1 milliion/year to investment bank in hong kong.
we're sooooooooo in the wrong profession.
did someone just say a million?!
HOW do you spend so much on your phone donna? HOW?! thats a ridiculous amount!! imagine the clothes you could be buying with that....
Is that mobile phone bill for 1 month Donna? Surely you can find a cheaper provider!
Did you pay $509 for ctp greenslip? I registered my car under my mum's name and went with AAMI - $350 for ctp greenslip & $250 for third party property.
I'll pay you back from bloc party asap :)
Leana - we get a reversed discount on car insurance for being young/students :p
That phone bill is crazy Donna. Maybe you should switch to capped plans if you use your mobile that much.
The mobile phone bill isn't for one month ... more like two, but I guess it doesn;t make it any better!
It was just that I was on pre-prod and shoot for Glory at that time and having to constantly call up 50 million people every day.
I get paid today! YAAAAAYYY!
*whistles at the phone bill*
im glad im not you donna!! =P
seeing your list of debts kinda makes me scared to see how much i would have spent on tutoring by the end of this year... i wonder if my parents expect me to pay them back *bon's jaw hits the floor*
Post a Comment
<< Home