modern technology
Oh, the text message. I just sent one to a person who I hold in high esteem, almost like a mentor ... but it wasn't meant for them! ARGH, so stupid!
I tried to cancel it as it was sending, but it probably sent through anyway.
There's nothing too bad in the text message, but it does mention and involve Person A, and I'm a little freaked out that some sort of meaning is going to be extrapolated from it, and ... you know the rest of the story.
My approach is not to mention it until they mention it...
I haven't been with it lately. I blame waking up at 6AM for work for the past two days (and will do tomorrow too). We're in the very last stages of post-production, and it's stressing me out a tiny bit as well. Sound is almost done on 'Glory', and it's sounding great, and we need test audiences (you!) before we lock it off.
There have been a few times today in which I wish I could turn back time (yep, start singing the song, I know you want to)
I don't want to do my TVPC essay. I think I have an innate resistance to fictocritical writing.
For a bit of trivia, today is Mark Colvin's birthday. I was at work and we started hearing people sing happy birthday in the adjoining office. It's so discouraging hearing people sing happy birthday and have cake, and you have to continue working! Maybe I'm secretly bitter because I didn't get any cake.
I tried to cancel it as it was sending, but it probably sent through anyway.
There's nothing too bad in the text message, but it does mention and involve Person A, and I'm a little freaked out that some sort of meaning is going to be extrapolated from it, and ... you know the rest of the story.
My approach is not to mention it until they mention it...
I haven't been with it lately. I blame waking up at 6AM for work for the past two days (and will do tomorrow too). We're in the very last stages of post-production, and it's stressing me out a tiny bit as well. Sound is almost done on 'Glory', and it's sounding great, and we need test audiences (you!) before we lock it off.
There have been a few times today in which I wish I could turn back time (yep, start singing the song, I know you want to)
I don't want to do my TVPC essay. I think I have an innate resistance to fictocritical writing.
For a bit of trivia, today is Mark Colvin's birthday. I was at work and we started hearing people sing happy birthday in the adjoining office. It's so discouraging hearing people sing happy birthday and have cake, and you have to continue working! Maybe I'm secretly bitter because I didn't get any cake.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home