world domination
What's good about having lunch with Joel is that we discuss our plans for world domination, where he's going to make money in either Spain or China, and I'll mooch off his wealth.
Anyway in between now and then I have to find new, interesting hopefully money-making projects to keep me occupied.
I'm looking at paid work experience at Saatchi and Saatchi and also this awesome MakePovertyHistory ambassador program road trip thing, which Soph forwarded to me.
I don't really know about the whole advertising thing, but I guess I could apply, although they're probably looking more so for marketing people rather than someone who wants to get into TVC production. But it's Saatchi and Saatchi!
Hmmm ... next semester I'll be only doing two subjects, working 20 hrs/week and at the moment I'm doing some doco transcribing, which will probably run out in a few weeks. But my Creative Tech film and final projects are coming up really soon ... just thinking that it might be a bit 'much'. ARRGGGHHH ... comments/advice appreciated.
But the road trip thing just sounds like awesome fun. Apply with me!
Anyway in between now and then I have to find new, interesting hopefully money-making projects to keep me occupied.
I'm looking at paid work experience at Saatchi and Saatchi and also this awesome MakePovertyHistory ambassador program road trip thing, which Soph forwarded to me.
I don't really know about the whole advertising thing, but I guess I could apply, although they're probably looking more so for marketing people rather than someone who wants to get into TVC production. But it's Saatchi and Saatchi!
Hmmm ... next semester I'll be only doing two subjects, working 20 hrs/week and at the moment I'm doing some doco transcribing, which will probably run out in a few weeks. But my Creative Tech film and final projects are coming up really soon ... just thinking that it might be a bit 'much'. ARRGGGHHH ... comments/advice appreciated.
But the road trip thing just sounds like awesome fun. Apply with me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home