Sunday, April 15, 2007

Lam's 21st

Lam turned 21 in February, but we haven't got around to celebrating his 21 years on this here Earth until last night. The theme was GAY and so Joel came in his 'gay pride' stripy shirt, but I just wanted to wear a nice dress that I haven't had a chance to wear for a while ... and I suppose you could dub my outfit 'Fag Hag #8'.

...and of course Lam came in his small, too-tight, girls-sized shirt which proclaimed 'Enjoy Cock'.

Food was beautiful, specially Mel's cupcakes, which were light and fluffy and oh so pretty. We had a bit of a problem with the pub's sound system, so LJ, being the bestest fag hag a man could ask for, went home and got her hi-fi system so we could all dance to JT's 'SexyBack'.

Joel does a great 'hoochie mama', and Lam frickin backed me into a wall after scaring me with his gay man thrusting. And Emma, the girl can move!

LJ also probably raided a newsagency for gay men's magazines and put together a customised magazine for Lam, which we all stuck birthday post-it notes in. That's the reason why she's Fag Hag #1, y'all.

Speeches were lovely, specially LJs ... I videotaped it so hopefully everyone was in focus and not too dark! Lam was pretty trashed towards the end - he'd done a few tequila shots, and jagerbombs with us.

So, afterwards people wanted to kick on to Arq, so we went - Joel drove me and Jiao early so we could use some time to find a park. So, we got there and guess what? They wouldn't let me in, saying something about 'open-toed shoes'. I have had NO problems getting into straight clubs with these shoes!

Yeah ok, I do realise that the shoe policy is there to protect the club if I cut myself and decide to sue them, but everyone knows those policies are often overlooked by most clubs - and they use the policy to keep people out - and in this case trying to stop the amount of girls getting in!

I felt terrible because Joel said he'd drive me home, but I didn't want to spoil his night out. I repeated that it would be fine, I could get the Nightride or something home. But he did drive me home anyway, which makes him the BESTEST MOST AWESOMEST FRIEND EVER! Love ya Joel really, thank you SO much.

Had to give Lam a call as well and let him know, that we wouldn't be meeting up with them. Anyways, hope you guys had an awesome night out! HAPPY 21ST!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, i was sooooooo embarrassed buying that mag, i was in the middle of chatswood with my 13 year old brother, looking at gay mags right next to sealed copies of penthouse, it felt very seedy.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Joel Caban said...

Whee! Fun times. If that video of me gets Youtube'd... I'll... I'll... Well, do stuff!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home