Sunday, April 15, 2007

brunch @ the eatinghouse

I LOVE greasy brunches ... hash browns, scrambled eggs, corn cakes, bacon, all mopped up with sourdough bread, taken down with some fresh fruit juice frappes...yummmmm.

Leana organised this all for us school friends to catch up over VC week, and it was good to see everyone again - it's so hard to organise stuff recently because everyone has incredibly different timetables and work tends to jerk you around as well!

The Eatinghouse in Mortdale is so good, the service is fantastic and it's just a nice suburban place to chill out (in both senses of the word, the only complaint I would have is that the air con was turned up way too high)

The scrambled eggs were SO good, really creamy, and gosh I hope brunch turns into a regular thing with us. I wiped the plate clean!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophia Chong said...

Brunch is the best meal of the day!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home