Friday, May 18, 2007

let's all go work on Japanese 'Home and Away'

Here's a reason not to vote the Liberals out of government: Tourism Minister Fran Bailey is proposing Japanese versions of Home and Away and Neighbours. Here's the full story (which I incidentally transcribed this morning!)

COULD YOU IMAGINE?! Wouldn't it be Home and Away on crack? How insane would it be? You'd need those Iron Chef voiceovers too.

Needless to say, I would LOVE to work on it, just for the sheer bizarreness of the idea. Sign me up!

***
Just went and ate dinner with Anna. Had beautiful, beautiful turkish delight from Rowda Ya-Habibi. It's like eating pink chewy clouds of bliss...

Talking with Anna banana, it just hit me how much I miss all my uni people, the MAP1 crew, I hardly have any classes with them, I don't see them... where are you?! what are you doing?! *cries* Drop me a line if you have the time.

***
Speaking of time, I have none. I just asked for time off work in Week 13. Uni is such a bitch at the moment .... grrr, why?! why do I have to all these assignments, two jobs and all this other stuff and no TIME. I need a hug.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*HUG!!!!!*

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG DONNA! i went and ate VABY's and it SUUUUCCKKKKKSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
never eat there! if you need a cholesterol and fat kick we shall big breakfast again at cafe nine!

DON'T EVER EAT VABY'S!
SAVE YOURSELF AND JUST DON'T DO IT!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home