they made a facebook group about hating me!
Similar to the "Greg Ferris is a tool" group ... but unlike the Greg Ferris group, this Donna group is really me and not some teenager in New York or whatever.
They made a Facebook group about hating me! Well Lam did, and I know he's harboured resentment towards me ever since I stopped him defacing my textbooks with "Slut" and "Whore".
JOEL encourages him! And I know Joel's harboured resentment towards me ever since I ate more than my fair share of those nachos from the Loft. I was hungry, what can I say?
Anyway, I've got to keep those two AWAY from each other and stop this mass conspiracy against me.
I'm in planning mode, any thoughts about some sort of just revenge?
They made a Facebook group about hating me! Well Lam did, and I know he's harboured resentment towards me ever since I stopped him defacing my textbooks with "Slut" and "Whore".
JOEL encourages him! And I know Joel's harboured resentment towards me ever since I ate more than my fair share of those nachos from the Loft. I was hungry, what can I say?
Anyway, I've got to keep those two AWAY from each other and stop this mass conspiracy against me.
I'm in planning mode, any thoughts about some sort of just revenge?

9 Comments:
You know talking about it just makes people want to join it.
And it's facebook, so it must be cool...
Facebook is better than myspace ... actually it's pretty sad how much time I spend on facebook.
why cant people just hate each other face to face anymore?
the other day i went and bought stuff from woolies and the woman didnt give me my change because she was too worried about her bottle bleached hair so i said 'um...i gave you $5 and you didn't give me my change'
and then she gave me this looks that said 'girl, you don't even look like you're worth $5' and then said 'you gave me $5?! ok...whatever...'
see? it was a beautiful exchange of communication and it didn't need facebook at all.
darling, i am anti-cyber bullying, so i refuse to heed their friend request.
facebook has nothing on livejournal...livejournal has filesharing, that's why it will always be my #1
Yes! First it was the SMS bullying, now the cyber bullying! :)
I love your run-ins with customer service anna ... first the turkish delight lady, now this!
And whenever I eat out with LJ there are always people wanting to kick us out! I don't understand.
There's a lot of hate in this world.
it's cause they can smell the underlying ghetto in me.
I would like to point out that Lam is getting WAY too much credit for *my* brainchild. It's like, breach of Intellectual Property, or something. Kinda.
I came up with the name, wrote the description, apart from the corny stuff, and the recent news. *sigh* I feel so underappreciated! And it's ALL because of you Donna! You're RUINING my life *runs away and cries* I HATE YOOUUUUUU!! *slams door dramatically all teen-drama-like*
OK Joel. Now I feel guilty for telling you to f@#k off this morning.
Thanks. Thanks a lot.
Ha, but Joel did you have a chain of title document to prove that?
OMFg...someone please fucking kill HER!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home