Createx screening
I managed to haul ass from work at 9:30pm to catch the end of the Createx screening! They were all my class films at the end, so I'm a bit cut I didn't get to see Iz, Stef, Mary, Mel, & Keya's. My friends are SO good. They were yelling to Andrew, "Don't play her film yet, she's going to come to the screening!" Don't know if I told you guys, but I LOVE you ... group hug!
There was an overwhelming sense of relief from everyone - everyone did SO much work on their Createx films, and now it's screened and now it's done.
I'm using the phrase "haul ass" a lot. I really shouldn't.
A) It's American
B) It reminds me of the thing that my dog does when he has a itchy bum and he drags his butt on the floor to scratch it.
There was an overwhelming sense of relief from everyone - everyone did SO much work on their Createx films, and now it's screened and now it's done.
I'm using the phrase "haul ass" a lot. I really shouldn't.
A) It's American
B) It reminds me of the thing that my dog does when he has a itchy bum and he drags his butt on the floor to scratch it.

2 Comments:
Not sure if you got my message (my phone's screwing up again), but your film was fab and beautiful! Imogen was next to me (we were standing in the back, i had to leave straight away) and she gasped at the beauty of it! Multiple times!
And never apologise for using "haul ass". If Clueless used it, so can you!
hello michael, we meet again...
and donna, speaking of screenings when is yours going to be?!??!
Post a Comment
<< Home