Saturday, June 09, 2007

car accident

Well, I just had my very first car accident today. Just when I was pulling out of a car space at Roselands after having brunch with Anna banana, I accidently bumped another car!

The owner was there, and there was not a scratch on the car, I couldn't see ANYTHING. I'm like "Where?", but he was quite insistent. The car wasn't even that good. So, we swapped details.

The owner asked me at the end of all this, "Are you angry?" Of course, I'm angry! I'm hardly ever angry, but I think I was, and I guess I didn't mask it very well.

GRRRR! It is my fault, I get that, but the only thing that irks me is that I don't think the car was damaged.

In good news however, I got some awesome skinny leg jeans from Stella McCartney for Target for $42 today! They're a good fit, and they're not low-waisted, and a good colour. That brings the total number of jeans I have to FIVE.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, i did that too. except i bumped into their tyres (FWD) so there was no damage except ugly tyre marks on my headlight.. :p
embarrassing though!

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah! donna! i was totally going to wait for you to pull out before i left that day but then i drove off first didnt i? hmmm...
its ok, in my car accident there wasnt a scratch on the other car either and the guy was pretty angry. but my knee was bending in the wrong way so i was a lot angrier...


hope all is forgotten

7:17 PM  
Blogger Kylie said...

Hmm...that really sucks, damn money-hungry people these days! Good job on the jeans though *thumbs up*

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish I had five pairs of jeans....i looove jeans!!!!

i think i'm gonna go buy jeans....

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home