sick
I spent this morning, the first half-an-hour of my shift at work, in the ABC toilets spewing up the contents of my breakfast (fruit salad). Classy.
I alternated also between pressing my forehead against the roll of toilet paper or the wall wishing for the pain and nausea to STOP.
I called my boss, who hadn't come in yet, and said that I needed to go home. Rhiannon is fantastic, and she's arranged for someone else to do my shifts today, tomorrow and Wednesday!
I haven't eaten anything all day because I can't keep solids down.
I will post about MAP Project screening night soonish.
Blergh.
I alternated also between pressing my forehead against the roll of toilet paper or the wall wishing for the pain and nausea to STOP.
I called my boss, who hadn't come in yet, and said that I needed to go home. Rhiannon is fantastic, and she's arranged for someone else to do my shifts today, tomorrow and Wednesday!
I haven't eaten anything all day because I can't keep solids down.
I will post about MAP Project screening night soonish.
Blergh.

2 Comments:
Aw, GET WELL SOON DONNA!
fully sick, man!
Post a Comment
<< Home