Saturday, January 28, 2006

tafe?

I'm seriously considering doing a Tafe course in Small Business Management because a degree in film is all well and good - but i'd like to have a look at the practical side of making money :) I'd like to set up my own film/advertising/media production business after uni ... so yeah.

It's at Ultimo Tafe! So I could be enrolling with the rest of the chipmunks doing Chinese this year:)

I'd have time to do it ... considering my current unemployed status. But it goes for a year part-time evening. It also can't clash with my evening uni class on Tuesday.

It goes for a year as well ...

Enrolments are in two days! Please help me decide.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i reckon you should do chinese instead. Language skills are _so_ valuable these days, especially with China on the cusp of being a world super power! :P

Of course, i'm just a little biased.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home