Monday, November 19, 2007

polls 'n stuff



I took a quiz to work out which party I should vote for (I was already pretty much decided, but was curious about the quiz nonetheless) and I was actually surprised at the 63 Labor - 37 Liberal split, I was actually anticipating something closer to maybe 55-45. Especially since their policies are quite close now.

But what is that purple bar?! Is that One Nation?! Eeek. Obviously, those points must have come from my answers on questions of the economy etc. but yes, I still shudder. Who is running One Nation nowadays anyway?

And I haven't heard of the What Women Want party, but apparently I like their policies.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Which poll was it? I did the 'Get-up' poll and that seemed pretty accurate for my views...

3:37 PM  
Blogger Lam Nguyen said...

ok so i did that my perfect party thing, and apparently i'm quite the fanatical greenie. They stopped me with 16 questions to go, and said ok you have a clear winner: The Greens. The greens bar was like, twice the size of the womens party, the next biggest one. My two party prefered was 77% to 23%. OMG I'm a pinko commie lefty. I feel like I should chain myself to the Tasmanian Mill while high on dope singing Woody Guthrie songs.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for being late and stuff with answering. It was the "My Perfect Party" Poll. Google it?

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home