Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Golden Eyes ARG (Alternate Reality Game)

WE WON!

That's the super group of me, Keya, Alissa, Lam, Clancy and Rachel. An ARG - put simply - is a game like a treasure hunt, where you use technologies like SMS and Internet to get clues.

Despite accusations of CHEATING being levelled against us (we were only supposed to work in pairs), we got to the end first and were rewarded with cupcakes. Mmmm ... I wanted to eat more than one, but then Lam called me fat and greedy. Pfft! (Although I have just eaten Maccas three days in a row. I blame it for being so close to work and uni, and open all the time)

The prize? Two tickets to the VIP drinks of the UTS Golden Eye Film Awards (ie: free booze and food). Since Keya and Lam were the only two not already going to the VIP drinks, the tix by default went to them.

With the free wine flowing, we went into the screening and awards night a little tipsy ... and being cheap uni students we asked for refills right before the screening and carried our glasses inside.

And the lovely Imogen came away with more prizes than anyone else! Woo hoo! Go Imogen! I couldn't have thought of a person more deserving especially to win the cinematography award of $1,000 free film and $1,000 free processing! My name is somewhere in the credits of her '37 Scenes in the Company of a Rabbit', for lending my fire extinguisher to their set, I think! But when Imogen is like totally famous, that'll be my claim to fame! Hee hee.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imogen is like the Merrill Streep of UTS...

LMAO

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home