Driving in SW Sydney
Before I start my post, I have a public service announcement ... Threadless are having a $10 sale!
I bought:
Adventurer
Cookies and Milk
Some Choices are Just out of Reach
***
Ok, onto the main part of the post. I was driving Iz and Andra to a test shoot at Mary's on Wednesday in my PARENT'S car. So, I was trying to be very good, keeping to the speed limit, with the thought in the back of my mind that my parents would kill me if so as much dented it.
We're going down Roberts Rd, when this four-wheel drive going the other way, suddenly CROSSES the median strip, onto the wrong side of the road, and starts heading straight towards me!
I pretty much hit the brakes, and change lanes as quickly as possible. Iz told me later that the people in the car were LAUGHING.
***
Happy Father's Day. I'm taking my Dad out to go see The Bourne Ultimatum tonight. Not my choice of film, his.
I really, really want to go see Home Song Stories and The Simpsons Movie, and also maybe The Jammed. If anyone wants to go, let me know. I'll be relatively free after Mary's shoot, say about 10th of September onwards.
I bought:
***
Ok, onto the main part of the post. I was driving Iz and Andra to a test shoot at Mary's on Wednesday in my PARENT'S car. So, I was trying to be very good, keeping to the speed limit, with the thought in the back of my mind that my parents would kill me if so as much dented it.
We're going down Roberts Rd, when this four-wheel drive going the other way, suddenly CROSSES the median strip, onto the wrong side of the road, and starts heading straight towards me!
I pretty much hit the brakes, and change lanes as quickly as possible. Iz told me later that the people in the car were LAUGHING.
***
Happy Father's Day. I'm taking my Dad out to go see The Bourne Ultimatum tonight. Not my choice of film, his.
I really, really want to go see Home Song Stories and The Simpsons Movie, and also maybe The Jammed. If anyone wants to go, let me know. I'll be relatively free after Mary's shoot, say about 10th of September onwards.

4 Comments:
What did you think of Bourne? I saw it last night and my eyes are still recovering.
I saw it with mate Chris who explained to me after that most of it (from the beginning to when Jason tells Joan Allen 'She looks tired')took place inbetween scenes near the end of the second film. Which took me a while to get, but it makes the third film a little more interesting.
ah threadless...
i bought 8 shirts...should last me through the summer
Bourne was pretty mindless and derivative.
Some of the framing was cool though, esp the over-the-shoulder shots where the person's head and shoulder is blocking a lot of the other character's face. The handheld was pretty well done as well.
But yes. Overall, incredibly forgettable.
Dad loved it though! Which makes it just bearable that I forked out something like $42 for the family to go see it.
You're such a good daughter. My kids had no idea what they gave me for father's day... though they are a little younger than you.
Post a Comment
<< Home