week snapshot
SATURDAY
At Camille's housewarming - laughing so hard I couldn't breathe when Ky didn't get our jokes about "cats", and was stuck holding a cup decorated with cats all night.
Ky's email on Tuesday "I'm very tempted to suggest the Hello Kitty branding toaster since I finally looked up that cat joke on urbandictionary ... you guys have dirty minds!".
Urban dictionary. Bless.
I love the following from Urbandictionary:
rock star parking - Parking directly outside the door of a bar, club or restaurant.
unprotected sleep - turning off your alarm clock and immediately going back to sleep; risking not waking up for a job, class, or other daily task.
tune wedgie - A song or advertising jingle annoyingly stuck in your head.
third joke - A "third joke" is when someone says something funny, someone else feels the need to follow it with something that may or may not also be funny, and then a third person, trying to keep up, follows up with a third quip, which by this point is most definitely no longer funny.
TUESDAY
Was prepped to go to the gym, but Lam and I ditched it in favour of some noodles, dumplings and pancakes. Literally waddled to work.
WEDNESDAY
At work late at night and crank up The Cops' Call Me Anytime on the computer speakers, and have a little dance around in the office. I want this as my ringtone "Calllll me, call me, call me ... you can call me anytime". It's a great, classic rock song, lots of handclaps.
THURSDAY
Mary and I audition actors, for a young male role. So, an ELDERLY man pokes his head in the room, and so goes the conversation.
MARY: Sorry, we've got the room booked.
ELDERLY MAN: I'm here to audition.
(Dead silence. We both just stare at him, thinking "Shit, what did we do?!")
ME: Oh, Stef's film! Wrong audition. It's just down the corridor!
FRIDAY
Celebrity non event! Saw a Chaser guy at the gym (they're EVERYWHERE, I'm beginning to think they have clones)
SATURDAY
I think whoever programs the ABC's Saturday nights had a bit of a snigger when they put Doctor Who on 7:30pm on Saturdays. They KNOW Doctor Who fans don't have a social life, ESPECIALLY on Saturday nights. Too busy building a life-size Dalek model or whatever.
Case in point. I was at home Saturday night watching Doctor Who, followed by a mini Six Feet Under marathon (thanks Lam!) where you just get depressed and repressed, but it's fantastic, chilling drama. I wish I could write as well as Alan Ball!
At Camille's housewarming - laughing so hard I couldn't breathe when Ky didn't get our jokes about "cats", and was stuck holding a cup decorated with cats all night.
Ky's email on Tuesday "I'm very tempted to suggest the Hello Kitty branding toaster since I finally looked up that cat joke on urbandictionary ... you guys have dirty minds!".
Urban dictionary. Bless.
I love the following from Urbandictionary:
rock star parking - Parking directly outside the door of a bar, club or restaurant.
unprotected sleep - turning off your alarm clock and immediately going back to sleep; risking not waking up for a job, class, or other daily task.
tune wedgie - A song or advertising jingle annoyingly stuck in your head.
third joke - A "third joke" is when someone says something funny, someone else feels the need to follow it with something that may or may not also be funny, and then a third person, trying to keep up, follows up with a third quip, which by this point is most definitely no longer funny.
TUESDAY
Was prepped to go to the gym, but Lam and I ditched it in favour of some noodles, dumplings and pancakes. Literally waddled to work.
WEDNESDAY
At work late at night and crank up The Cops' Call Me Anytime on the computer speakers, and have a little dance around in the office. I want this as my ringtone "Calllll me, call me, call me ... you can call me anytime". It's a great, classic rock song, lots of handclaps.
THURSDAY
Mary and I audition actors, for a young male role. So, an ELDERLY man pokes his head in the room, and so goes the conversation.
MARY: Sorry, we've got the room booked.
ELDERLY MAN: I'm here to audition.
(Dead silence. We both just stare at him, thinking "Shit, what did we do?!")
ME: Oh, Stef's film! Wrong audition. It's just down the corridor!
FRIDAY
Celebrity non event! Saw a Chaser guy at the gym (they're EVERYWHERE, I'm beginning to think they have clones)
SATURDAY
I think whoever programs the ABC's Saturday nights had a bit of a snigger when they put Doctor Who on 7:30pm on Saturdays. They KNOW Doctor Who fans don't have a social life, ESPECIALLY on Saturday nights. Too busy building a life-size Dalek model or whatever.
Case in point. I was at home Saturday night watching Doctor Who, followed by a mini Six Feet Under marathon (thanks Lam!) where you just get depressed and repressed, but it's fantastic, chilling drama. I wish I could write as well as Alan Ball!

5 Comments:
comments are working for me again!!
lol let's all head to pussytown =p we always spend too much time apart before the high school girls see everybody again.. good times.. i still remember how funny kazbah was! tummy ache from laughin so hard and soooooo much food.. =p
where can u get pancakes and dumplings at the one place??
and what film are u filming next where there's a young male lead? by young do u mean our age or 5+ ?
omg yes the chaser guys at the gym! Chaz is surprising kinda a fatty - i never notice it on tv but he's got a huge fatty arse. maybe it's because he's short that makes it look like that to me ... plus he goes on the ellipticals and its hella funny. hahahaha
Lam, don't you dare call Chaz fat! Chaz is my favourite Chaser! :D Plus, when I saw him, i was surprised by how LITTLE he is! :D
hey, donna, the cops arent half bad :)
hahahahahahahahahhaahaha
ahhhhhhhhhh old man experience, sooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!
Post a Comment
<< Home