Glory screening @ The Chauvel
THANK YOU to everyone who made it! Mwah! Love you lots.
The films were really good, but the screening did feel a bit odd, being so short! I guess I'm used to the marathon MAP screenings where there has to be scheduled breaks so people can go to the toilet, eat etc.
It was slightly nerve wracking to see the film projected so HUGE. Sam did warn me that it would seem slower - it did. Sam and David came to me after the screening and apologised for the darkness of the projection, but I didn't mind so much. I guess I was just overwhelmed by the sheer SIZE of the image. It looked good though.
Afterwards we had PIZZA! at Arthur's Pizza. Mmmm, pizza. Then half of us trekked out to the pub for drinks, and the other half went and had sundaes at Mickey's, where apparently they had really terrible service? But good, good sundaes.
After, they joined us at the pub, and interesting conversation ensued involving...
Anna's cards which seem to make an appearance in every social event
Junk reality TV
Joel putting the moves on Iz's boyfriend Adam.
Iz's filming of everyone, and a little sound advice for everybody from Lam.
fisting and anal plugs (don't ask ... I don't even know, nor do I want to)
...and many more which I can't think of right now.
The films were really good, but the screening did feel a bit odd, being so short! I guess I'm used to the marathon MAP screenings where there has to be scheduled breaks so people can go to the toilet, eat etc.
It was slightly nerve wracking to see the film projected so HUGE. Sam did warn me that it would seem slower - it did. Sam and David came to me after the screening and apologised for the darkness of the projection, but I didn't mind so much. I guess I was just overwhelmed by the sheer SIZE of the image. It looked good though.
Afterwards we had PIZZA! at Arthur's Pizza. Mmmm, pizza. Then half of us trekked out to the pub for drinks, and the other half went and had sundaes at Mickey's, where apparently they had really terrible service? But good, good sundaes.
After, they joined us at the pub, and interesting conversation ensued involving...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home