Saturday, September 15, 2007

recently in Donna's life...

  • Downloading episodes of Summer Heights and Chaser of the uni computers. The files are 90MB each, and hoping that my download limit at uni is unlimited?
  • Trying not to incur the wrath of the Equipment Store. They control the bookings! They control everything!
  • Bought some gorgeous new flats (slightly small but they didn't have my size!). Now wearing them around the house, trying to get them to stretch half a size. It's working ... gradually.
  • Watched Hairspray and am regretting not taking singing and dancing lessons when I was younger (come to think about it, I don't think they would have helped much either)
  • I finished producing Mary's shoot! All the stories are on Facebook, so friends can read them and blog stalkers can't. Now we enter the dark, dingy world of editing - i.e.: rooms with no windows.
  • Going to be posting up the "Scottish" version of Mary's film up on YouTube soon!
  • Finished helping out of Stef's shoot where I was an unusual mish-mash of continuity/art dept assist/camera sheet bitch and 1st AD. Congrats Stef on wrapping, woo hoo!
  • Going to pay off my trip soon and going to go get vaccinated against various diseases before I go overseas (Hep A, Hep B, Tetanus, Malaria (I think).
  • And Gardasil.
  • At work, trying desperately to accrue TOIL (time off in lieu) because I don't have enough annual leave to cover me whilst I'll be away on holiday!

    On the train the other day, I was in a carriage with a guy sitting on the floor of the carriage playing the guitar and balancing another guitar on his forehead WHILE THE TRAIN WAS MOVING. Yikes.
  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger quaffy said...

    Yes, Gardasil! I got mine two weeks ago and my arm was sore for about 24 hours... and there was also a bit of throbbing. So don't plan to do any yoga or lifting.

    11:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home